N.B. If the articles' text hyperlinked below is too small or too large, it may be enlarged or decreased by clicking on the % toolbar setting on your computer. Then click on the desired % setting.
1. "The Roman Catholic Church in the 21st Century"
2. "Christian and Faith: Myth, Theology and Pluralism (An Essay on the Role of Affectivity in Theology)," by Richard Beauchesne (N.B. Footnote references are to be added later.)
3. "The Supernatural Existential as Desire and Attention in Simone Weil"
4. "The Nuptial Analogy, Women's Ordination and Homophobia"
7. "In Memory of Her and Him / My Body for You: Remembrances for Social Justice (Mark 14: 29 / I Corinthians 11: 23-24)"
8. "Male Spirituality"
9. "Yves Congar, Christian Worship, and the Eucharist"