1) US bishops'financial help in Maine's bishop Richard Malone's success in repealing the State same sex marriage law. Click on hyperlink below:
2) List of bishop/diocese contributors to Malone's cause. Click on hyperlink below:
According to The Boston Globe (11/12/09), archbishop Robert Carlson of St. Louis, MI. contributed $10,000 to Portland, ME bishop Richard Malone's campaign to repeal the Maine State law allowing same sex couples to marry. Representative Patrick Kennedy's nemesis in Rhode Island, bishop Thomas Tobin, also contributed as much. However, $10,000 is peanuts compared to the $100,000 combined contributions of both Philadelphia cardinal Justin Rigali and Phoenix bishop Thomas Olmsted. In all, homophobic US bishops (over 60) gave Malone (a former Boston auxiliary bishop) half a million dollars for his successful raid on gays and lesbians. In light of such episcopal lobbying, lawmakers should revisit the Catholic Church’s tax exempt status.
4) Arguments pro & con same-sex marriages.(To enlarge or reduce icons'size, click on % button in upper tool bar.) Click here.. (Designed by Patrick Farley---Gay MarriageChart)
5) Noah's Gay Wedding Cruise.
(6) Click here --> A TOMBSTONE EPIGRAPH FOR A GAY VIETNAM VETERAN